Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shawn's Reflections of Teach 21

What has Teach 21 meant to me?

Well, it has meant that I got a SmartBoard, learned how to blog, learned about Skype, and many other wonderful technologies to use. I've enjoyed my learning time with Teach 21 it has enhanced my teaching and learning. It has also helped me to become a better collaborator with my co-workers.

How has it changed my teaching?
It has changed my teaching because now I am able to find and use different interactive activities that interest my students. During recess inside they are on the SmartBoard doing educational interactive games and they LOVE it!

What impact has it had on my students? How do I know?
There interest level is changed when they are on the SmartBoard. They are more creative when they use technology and even the shy (low-talking) students give oral presentations (that can be heard) when they present their products that they created.

2 comments:

Shakema said...

Mrs.Byrd I am glad you made through your boards of education and back at school. I also like the way you educate me.

Dominique said...

Mrs.Byrd I am so happy that you got the Smartoard because this has put your teacher skills to the next level.Lets show more progress